What is Netflix?
Netflix is a video online streaming. Which basically means is that as long as you have an internet connection, you can watch web series, TV shows and movies without having to download them. Everything you need to know about Netflix in the UK. You don’t need to buy individual web series or TV shows or films on Netflix. Instead, you pay a monthly subscription, which gives you access to everything available on the service. NT is available on pretty much any type of screen, tablet, device or games console. You can watch on your TV either through built-in apps, your set-top box or a cheap additional piece of technology. The advantage is that you can go through the whole Netflix library, watch whatever catches your eye and never see a single advert. The disadvantage is that titles can be taken away, and you don’t actually own anything you’re watching.
How to sign up for?
- Firstly go to the www.netflix.com
- Click on Join Free For A Month,
- Now it will ask you for plans, which plan you want to select, select whatever you want.
- Sign up page will be open, enter your valid email id and password ( Exist email id shouldn’t use for sign up).
- Set up your payment (Debit or credit card) the screen will be like this
- Fill your vaild debit or credit card details (if you using debit card, make sure your Debit card is of MasterCard, Visa or any other instead of RupayCard).
- When your NF Account is verified with card details, you can watch your favourite web series or TV shows or Movies.
You have to cancel your plan before a month is completed if you don’t want to be charged.