Do you know what is rooting and how to root android phone or device? Many people want to root their smartphones because they want all these things which cannot be done without rooting device. Maybe some of people doesn’t about rooting. Rooting let you do that all things than unroot phone. But before rooting your smartphone, you should know advantage and disadvantage of rooting phone. In this article, i’ll tell you in details regards rooting as well as advantage and disadvantage of Rooting.
What is rooting?
When we purchase new smartphone phone then there is sone restrictions on behalf of company of that smartphone.Under which we can use only that features in phone which the company has provide us.But we want to use more excited features in phone then we have to root our phone and break the company limit.As a result,we can call it root your android phone.
In other words, Rooting phone is the way to give freedom to our phone for doing anything without any limits. We give super power to our phone. Moreover we can increase the Android version of our mobile.
How to root android phone?
We can root our Android Phone in two ways. Firstly, with the help of computer and secondly without the help of computer. It is very easy to root Android phone without the help of a computer. You can use KingRoot App for this. First of all you need to download Kingroot’s official website and download the latest version of kingroot. If you have never downloaded an app from the Internet before, then you need to change sone setting in your phone so that the app can be easily installed. For this you have to go to the setting of the phone and then click on security. After this, go to the option of unknown sources, it has to be allowed. After this you can easily install any app. Install Kingroot on here.
After installing kingroot, it will show the status of “root access unavailable” and below it you will see a button of “Get Now” which you have to click.This clicking will start rooting and stops at 97%. After this you have to click in the continue. By this the purify system of app began to download.Once the download is completed, your phone will be completely rooted. After this the state will see the “optimal state” written in the status.
Advantages of Rooting
- You have full access to the system directory and can make changes to the way the OS operates. there’s a system app that you really don’t like seeing, but it can’t be disabled through the standard method.
- You can run an app like Titanium Backup to delete or permanently hide the app. Also can change the way your device’s CPU behaves or alter the system UI.
- Backup- Another benefit of rooting phone is backup. You can create backup and restore of your items. Unroot phone also provide you restoring or backup data but not give complete data like exist apps and lots of things.
- Ad-blocking- You can block irritating ads which frequently show on our phone screen whenever we use any application.
Disadvantages of Rooting
- Rooting your device or unlocking the device’s bootloader will void your warranty.
- Power failure or some another unknown reasons can result in the bricking of your Android device and make it unusable. But you can try searching unbricking the phone and can get it working again.
- If you are using apps that need root access from the developer or the source that is not verified,then malware can easily enter in your device.
Read more articles: