As we all know, nowadays online work is in trend. We do our all work at online. We do shopping online, payments online even study online. We prefer online work than offline. But in done case we need aadhar card in online work. And if your Aadhar card is not registered with your your mobile number then you are unable to do this. So Aadhar card should be registered with phone number or if your mobile number is already register but unfortunately that number isn’t available now. So you would like to change your number in Aadhar card. If i said you can change number through online? In this article, i am gonna tell you how to change Aadhar card mobile number online.
Read Also:- Get upto Rs1000 Paytm cashback
How to change Aadhar card mobile number online-
You can change or correct all Aadhar card details like Name, address, phone number, photo and signature. You cannot verify you Aadhar card at anywhere without registered mobile number of Aadhar card because whenever you will verify Aadhar, it will ask an OTP. The one time password is received only those person whose Aadhar card is registered with number.
You can change or update your mobile number in that case if you Aadhar card is already registered with previous mobile number.
Steps for updating mobile in Aadhar card online-
- Go to the official website UIDAI then click on update Adhar details. New page will open.
- Now log in with Aadhar, just by entering your Adhar number then click on send OTP will sent to your registered or previous mobile number.
- After entering OTP, another page will open. As given below image.
- Tick only that column which you want to update. We have to update mobile number so we’ll click on mobile number then submit.
- Now enter new mobile number and again enter OTP which will sent to you registered mobile number then finally submit your request. They will update your mobile number within 7 working days.
Change Aadhar card mobile number offline-
Only those person can update or change Aadhar card details who have basic internet and little bit technical knowledge.But it applies only then, when the person’s Adhar Card already registered with mobile number and only that mobile number an OTP can received.So in such condition you cannot change mobile number with online method.
In this case, the person has to apply offline way for changing or add mobile number in Aadhar card. If your number is lost or blocked then offline method is best for changing mobile number.So firstly you have to go UIDAI official website. From there download Aadhar Card Correction Form or you can download directly fron here.
When you will download form, take print of that form and fill it carefully and right details as well as write new mobile number which you want to update.Below the form all details has given which documents are required for updating mobile number, attach these required documents and sent at this address-
Post Box No.99
In thia process, it will take one to two months time then your mobile number will be registered.